Blog Feedback and Learner Response

 WWW: It’s great that your blog is set up and you’ve posted some brilliant work already. Your fruit bowl is outstanding (I love the image you’ve chosen as the colour palette) and your film poster analysis is both detailed and on such an interesting media text. This clearly demonstrates your potential both in technical and creative skills and media analysis. The challenge now is to make sure we are publishing all pieces of work on time and fully complete.

EBI: Currently, your 10 questions work is unfinished (missing last three) and you also haven’t yet posted denotation and connotation. I’m sure most of this is in draft form so simply needs checking and publishing. Therefore, the first priority is to make sure the following is completed and posted to your blog:

10 questions blog task: https://mediamacguffingcseyear1.blogspot.com/2022/09/welcome-to-gcse-media.html

Denotation and connotation: https://mediamacguffingcseyear1.blogspot.com/2022/09/denotation-and-connotation.html

Once you have this work completed, the only other point I would make is in the grade you are aiming for – you should definitely aim for higher than a 6! After the start you’ve made in Media, let’s aim for a 7+ grade which is equivalent to the old A grade or higher. I’m sure you can do it!

LR: Post the missing/incomplete pieces of work.

Then, create a new blogpost on your Media blog called ‘Blog feedback and Learner Response’. Copy and paste this WWW/EBI feedback into your blogpost then complete the LR tasks/questions below.

Reflect on your first month of Media. What do you feel is your strongest piece of work so far? What is your weakest? What specific skills or knowledge do you need to develop over the rest of the course?


Reflect: 

I think my strongest piece of work so far is my Key Concepts post.

However I think my weakest piece of work so far is my 10 questions post. 

I think the specific skill I may need to improve on for the rest of the course is being able to complete my work to the best of by ability and not miss out things.

Comments

Popular Posts